Easyfit Technical Specifications
- Easyfit structural pipe fittings are manufactured from iron to BS EN 1562:1997.
- Easyfit pipe fittings type 90 is manufactured in weldable cast steel to BS 3100:1991. These types can be fabricated into structures or used to make special fittings for any application.
- Easyfit pipe fittings are fitted with case hardened steel set screws with a corrosion resistant coating.
- Each set screw can support an axial load of 900 kg when tightened to a torque of 40Nm.
- Easyfit pipe fittings are galvanized to BS EN ISO 1461:1999 as standard.
Dimensional information for individual fittings can be found in the Fittings Catalog Pages.
Easyfit pipe fittings are designed for schedule 40 pipe sizes as indicated in the following charts and tables:
|Nominal Pipe Size||1"||1.25"||1.5"|
|Pipe Outer Diameter||1.315"||1.660"||1.900"|
|Fitting Inner Diameter||1.380"||1.730"||1.970"|